I can't even begin to express how nice it is to have a yard that's all fenced in and be able to just send the kids outside to play! It's still been a little chilly, but nothing that a light jacket can't help with. Mom-Mom has lots of fun yard stuff to play on too. The kids just love it! After we all took a 3.5 hour nap yesterday the kids went out for a little.
I love this face of his where he is deep in thought.
I had a check-up today. I'm 38 weeks 1 day & he told me I was 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. I'm not getting my hopes up for anything, because women can walk around dilated for weeks. I'm not having any consistent contractions, just irregular ones. It does make me hope that I won't have to have the cervidel before they start pitocine and help the induction go even faster this time around. Guess we'll see if she has other plans or wait for Grandma to be here Friday.
It's been raining most of the morning. When I got home from my appointment I took the kids to BK to play. Came home, put Ryder down for his nap and Cami is working on some art stuff with the stamps and punches! Don't have any plans this weekend...just take it easy and spend time with the two kiddos before we are a family of five next weekend.

5 comments:
Wow, Cambria's hair is so long! She is so pretty. You really have a beautiful family...can't wait to see your new little one!
If you want to help move things along, just do what got you to your O/B's office in the first place. It helps thin the lining of the cervix. And it's one last "drink of water" before Phil heads out into the 4-6 week-long desert! ;>
Worked like a charm for our last 3; I started contracting 15 minutes later. :)
how fun... im so jealous of the backyard!
why are you being induced?
That pic of Ryder's "lost in thought" face is SO precious! I LOVE IT!! :)
Post a Comment