Tuesday Ryder was eating marshmallows & decided that Buzz needed some too. He would feed one to Buzz and then lift him in the air while trying to say "To infinity and BEYOND!" He's such a cute little boy, with such a BIG imagination! He's so good at entertaining himself.
Wednesday after we got dressed Cami asked if she could hold Piper and of course I told her yes. Piper is usually really good about letting the kids hold her. They looked so cute that I had to get a photo of them together. Cambria can't wait for Piper to be a little older and be able to play with her.
Then it was off to the park for play group! We have all had runny noses and as I looked through my pictures there were quite a few where I noticed Ryder trying to lick the boogers out of his way...gross! Guess that's what happens when mom doesn't realize it needs wiped. Cami was playing in the sand by herself, nice and happy. Then Ryder spotted her over there and made his way over. First he stopped to yell at and play with his shadow.
Then he noticed Cami's castle and decided he would do what a little boy does best and go stomp on it, crushing her world. She wasn't too happy with him for stepping on it, but then they decided to make one together. After they built the next one Cami said "Now, don't mess it up Ryder." Of course he immediately stepped on it. Such a boy. They had a great time at the park though and loved seeing their friends.
Later that day Mom-Mom was working in the garden and the kids were helping her and looking for worms. They sure had fun watching the worms and Ryder had fun pulling them apart...poor things.
It was a little cool outside, so I didn't want to take Piper out, but she enjoyed the breeze while laying by the door on the floor.
Cambria came in to give her kisses and loves!
Thursday Phil wasn't feeling too good, so he stayed home from work. We ran a few errands and hung around the house.
Friday we went down to Salt Lake for Papa's retirement lunch. Phil and Papa both work for the church, so Phil was able to meet us for lunch as well. The kids love to walk around Temple Square, I wish we would have had more time and I could have taken more pictures. We'll have to go back again before it gets too hot. Papa is retired now and getting ready to leave for their mission, still waiting on the call. The kids love having him home during the day now.
Here's Cambria during the lunch, eating a piece of cake.
We were done with lunch around 1 and Phil was supposed to be getting off work at 2:30, but asked to leave early and they said yes. So he came home when we did. We spent the afternoon with the doors open and the kids & I played outside for a little. Piper and Phil were inside and when I came in I found Piper passed out on the floor.
Friday night we invited ourselves over to Tawnya's house. We just hung out and talked while the kids played. Thanks Tawnya!
Saturday morning Phil mowed the lawn while I did laundry and house stuff. Then we invited ourselves to Ruby's soccer game. We haven't been invited to any of our niece or nephews games the last few seasons. We really enjoy going to them, so I guess we'll have to invite ourselves more next season. The kids cheered for Ruby and loved seeing her play. Ryder especially loved all the soccer balls that were laying on the side lines that he was able to play with.
My boys!
Saturday Piper turned a month old! I was planning on taking some photos of her, but never got around to it. So Sunday I got the kids all dresses up and attempted to get some of all of them together.
It lasted about a whole minute and I got about 10 photos to choose from, but I think we got a few cute ones.
Then they were done and saying see you later mom! lol
So I took Piper inside to take a few with just her. I have seen a few posts were people take a photo with their kid and the same stuffed animal every month for the first year, so you can see how they grow. I thought I'd give it a try and see if I can remember to do it. According to our scale Piper weighs 8 pounds 6 ounces, we don't got to the Dr again until 2 months old. But, she's having a real hard time keeping down her food and spits up all the time. She always acts hungry and maybe has reflux, so we might be seeing the Dr soon for that. Other than that she's a very happy baby, who still sleeps most of the day. She'll be up for a good our or two a few times a day and still sleeps all night. We love having her in our family!
The kids became interested in taking pictures again, so I got them on the chair with Piper and then my camera turned off. The batteries were completely dead! I grabbed my phone real quick and took a few. Here's my almost 2 year old little buddy!
Cambria at 3 1/2. My sassy, independent, but great helper and little super model!
And the cutest photo of all of them together! Love them and they are my world!
I am going to try to take photos of them again soon, because their outfits are so cute and I didn't really get full body shots of the older two. And Ryder needs some individual 2 year photos taken anyway.
We have all had our rounds of the cold and sore throats. The weather is colder and rainy this week, so it hasn't been fun so far. We are all looking forward to being healthy and having warm weather that stays for more than a few days.

















1 comment:
I love love love all the pics! I wish I could see their gorgeous faces in person every day! I miss you guys like crazy. Ryder is so stinkin' CUTE! :O) Some of these are now on my computer desktop. Love it! Hoep you're doing well. I saw that you tried calling me this morning. I will call you back on my lunch break... in half an hour. Yay!
Post a Comment