Yesterday I had another little mini shoot with Piper. I tried to put her in the pod, but she was a little big for it.
She looks a little grumpy, but she was very content laying there.
I wasn't sure she'd stay asleep for these next few photos, but she slept like a champ. I kind of wanted to have her naked, but she was already wearing the diaper cover...maybe next time.
And after I had taken more than enough photos, I put a pillow next to her and she slept there for another hour or so. I can't believe she's a month old already. She's still pretty tiny and still sleeps a lot. There are a few more shots/poses that I'd like to try before she gets too big for them. I know most of you don't mind seeing photos of Piper all the time. Sorry I haven't posted many of the other kiddos...just easier to get pics of her right now. Enjoy!



2 comments:
Love the pictures! I never get tired of pictures of sweet Piper! I love love love the ones of her in the pink chair. I think it's so cute with the diaper cover.
I LOVE ALL THE PICS...FROM ALL THE BLOGS. I SURE NOTICED A LOT OF PIPER ON HER BACK...DO YOU WANT HER TO HAVE "FLAT HEAD"? YOU ROLL HER ONTO HER TUMMY RIGHT NOW NAUGHTY GIRL! REMEMBER...THEY LEARN EVERYTHING THEIR FIRST YEAR FACE DOWN!
STILL HOUSE HUNTING...FOUND ONE I LOVED, BUT IT HAS AN OFFER ALREADY. TRYING TO SEE IF WE CAN MAKE A BETTER OFFER. SURE DO MISS YOU ALL! LOVE YOU TONS...HAVE A GREAT WEEK! SKYPE SOON? MAYBE TONIGHT FOR FHE?
Post a Comment