When we got home from our little photo shoot Taylee was waiting there to play with Cami. I had Cambria change out of the clothes she was wearing and she wanted to match Taylee. So I had to take some pics of the twins.
I love Cambria's expression in this first pic.
Phil's parents mission call came in the mail that afternoon. We all got together over at Tawnya's house that evening to watch them open it. While we were waiting for everyone to show up the kids played out back. Ryder was running around trying to hit us all.
Well, Uncle Ryan fought back with a "grenade"/ball.
Have I mentioned before that I love this kid?
Piper was asleep when we got there, but woke up shortly after we arrived so she wouldn't miss out on anything.
Then it was finally time for the big moment.
They were completely shocked at where they were going.
But happy to be serving the Lord of course.
Everyone had put in their guesses as to where they thought they would be going.
Nobody guessed California though.
This was mostly everyone that came(the whole family was there.)
Some of the younger kids really didn't know what was going on and would rather be playing on the swing set.
We are so excited that they will be so close to home and hope that we will be able to visit them once while they are gone. They leave July 25th!
No comments:
Post a Comment