Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend, Check Ups

This post is going to seem short compared to the last two. Thursday night Phil & I went to the Bountiful Temple. We had a very a good time there & can't wait to go back again this week. Friday night we went to DQ for dessert and then walked around RCWilley. Saturday we did the usual morning lawn and laundry & then Greg and Amy's kids came over while they went to the temple. Here's a few shots of my happy little girl.

 This sweet boy is almost 5 months old. I can't believe how big he is getting and so fast! He has the biggest smile ever! We sure do love our cousins!

 Ryder playing with the grill while the kids were outside playing.
 Saturday evening Amy & Dannon came over with their girls. We had pizza and the kids played. It was nice to see them, but wish we could have hungout longer. After the kids were in bed me and Phil and Piper met Wes and Abby at the Drive-In. We didn't even get there until about 10. X-Men was the first movie and then Pirates. They were both ok movies...I want to watch Pirates again when it comes to DVD. We got home around 3am. Luckily Phil's parents took the kids in the morning so I could sleep in a little.
Piper loves loves loves to stare at the fan. It's great for when I'm trying to get ready. She'll just lay on the bed and watch it go round and talk/kick. What a simple pleasure!
 Monday we woke up to the sun and great weather! I was thinking that after lunch we would pull out the Slip 'n Slide. Well, after lunch it was raining, so we had a change of plans. I put Tangled on for the kids and within minutes they were both fast asleep.
 And Piper was sleeping too, so it was nice and quiet!
I took Piper to her 2 month appointment(she isn't 2 months until the 14th though) and Ryder had his 2 year check. Ryder only needed one shot and he was a champ! He just flinched right when they poked him, but then saw the band-aid and got distracted. Piper weighs 9 pounds 6 ounces and is 22 inches long. Ryder is 28 pounds and 2 feet 9 inches. They are both healthy and right on track!

1 comment:

ForeverSarahLee said...

I miss you guys!! Cannot wait to come see you. Yes, I am coming. Just need to figure out the rides. I love the 1st few pics of Piper. She's like a littel monkey. SO cute!