Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Growing Up

Man, time is just flying by! My kids are growing up way too fast! Trust me, we are enjoying every minute of it, but it's just going too fast. Little Miss Piper is getting up on all fours.
 She's not crawling yet, but between scooting and rolling she gets around. I'm sure it won't be long until she's crawling.
 She sure is one happy baby!
 Got the Trouble game down for the kids to "play" and most of the time this is what they were doing...
 Well hello teeth! lol I love that Cambria is such a good big sister. She will play with the kids for hours and keep them entertained. The other day she went to a friends house and when she got home Ryder was taking his nap. When he woke up she ran to him, gave him a hug and said "I missed you Buddy! Did you have a good nap?" It's sweet that they miss each other, even when they are around each other all day most of the time.
 Ryder loves wearing his "hat" as he calls them. I tell him over and over that they are glasses. I think it's too hard for him to say so he sticks with hat. lol Silly kid.
 A few more of the happy baby!

 Yesterday we were going to a friends house for FHE and wanted to bring a treat. The kids asked if we could make Muddy Buddies. Of course! They are great helpers!
 Playing in the powdered sugar...
 Dipping his fingers in the chocolate...
 Reading books at the "library."

 This morning when we woke up...at 9...there were a ton of birds in the lawn and the kids sat and watched them out the window.



 Then it was the start of hopefully potty training Ryder. I remember I tried with Cami at this age and even though she showed all the signs it was a little too early for her. Ryder is showing all the signs and we are out of diapers. I decided we would try for a few days and see how he does and then go from there. Since we are doing that we stayed inside all day and kept busying play games, reading books, driving cars and playing with Play-Doh.
 Cambria looked up at me and smiled and I took a picture and then realized her face was covered with hair. So she pulled it back and said "now you can see my mommy!"
We are celebrating Cambria's birthday, which is Sunday, tomorrow with her cousins that are her age. And then we are having a few of our friends come up for a sleep over Friday night and a few more joining us Saturday afternoon for her friend party. It should be a fun week!

3 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

when you figure out how to stop time...Let me know!
I can't get it to even slow down! Its like its on super speed sometimes!
I can't believe how big she is!
Mylee wants to call her on her bday. so text me when she can :)

shabbyscrapper said...

GRETA BLOG AND GREAT PICS. MISS YOU ALL AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Amber said...

I'm so glad you call them "Muddy Buddies" too! ha ha I get 'sort of' annoyed when people call them by other names. lol

I can't believe Piper is almost ready to crawl! It feels like just yesterday I did her newborn photos :( Is she sitting on her own yet?