Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 Months Old

So here's the cute 10 month old. I really wish I would have kept up with taking picture's with her little giraffe stuffed animal every month. Maybe I'll break it out when I take her 12 month pics to see the difference over the year. 


 I got a couple cute pictures before the two older kids came out with toys and started trying to "help". 
 After they came out she didn't want to look at me anymore. Oh well...at least I got a few.
 After I gave up on Piper, Ryder wanted his picture taken. The background didn't match what he was wearing, but I snapped one anyway. 
 Then Cambria wanted a turn & this was the first pose she did...
 It was perfect for Valentines Day!
 Wanted to see what this next fabric looked like as a background, but I wasn't loving it and Piper was more than done with sitting still for me. 
Happy 10 months sweet baby girl! You have been such a blessing and joy to our family! We all love you so much!

5 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

She is so big! and cute!
Can't belive she is 10 months already!

Chad and Jessica said...

Piper looks so fat in the first black and white one haha! It's super cute though, it looks like one of those old fashion pictures they use to take of women. I can't believe she is 10 months already :( I miss out on so much of your kids lives...

Los Bensonsitos said...

ten months already!!! wow time flys by so fast!! you have such good looking babies. TOO CUTE!!

Lori and Trevor said...

I am with the othere.. wow that was a fast ten months!! She is so cute and getting big.

Amy J said...

She is such a doll! Love them all! And I love the colors, that background is too cute!