So last Saturday I had THIS photo shoot. Later that afternoon I was putting the photos on to the computer and Phil took this picture of me.
We were supposed to be getting ready to leave for Brooke's birthday party, so we could leave when Piper woke up from her nap. But Ryder decided to fall asleep.
Piper had woken up.
And even Cambria fell asleep. So we let them sleep for a little, before waking them up so we could go. Then we drove down to Grantsville and celebrated Brooke's 2nd birthday with the the Juhasz' and Keeslers.
Piper playing one day this week.
Phil worked 7 days in a row and was getting over time. He could have worked Friday and got even more over time, but decided to take Friday off and spend it with us. We took the kids to Syracuse Fun Center. We ate lunch while we bowled two games.
Phil took some videos of the kids bowling that I'll have to get off his phone and post later.
Waiting patiently for his ball to come back.
Then the kids jumped & slid in the blow up thing for an hour.
Piper slept most of the time we bowled and then she just wandered around and explored things..got her socks and pants all dirty, but she was loving it.
Ryder fell asleep on the way home. We cleaned out the van and then blew up these punch balloons that I got at the dollar store. Seriously...best $2 EVER spent! My kids played with them for HOURS!!!
Ryder telling Phil that he was going to get him.
Then Phil took it and said he was going to show him how to really use them.
Getting ready for action.
Go daddy!!!
Ninja skills!
Then Cambria was getting mad because Phil wouldn't give them back to her.
Once the kids got them back, it meant war!
Then the kids took a break from hitting him to jump and climb all over him.
And then took advantage of him being down to hit him one last time.
Later that night we were waiting for Wes & Abby to come up, so I decided to search Pinterest a little & Phil took a picture of me.
We stayed up talking with Wes & Abby until about 1:30am. The kids went to bed right after they got here and we didn't do anything, except sit around and talk...it really was a lot of fun! Sometimes it's just nice to not do anything, but it was a late night and I'm feeling it a little today, even though we got to sleep in a little.
It really was a great to day around and I know the kids had a blast! We were so glad that Phil decided to stay home and spend some extra fun time with us. We love you!


4 comments:
LOVE that first picture Phil took!
Thanks for reminding me I need to take my kids bowling! looks like they had a blast!
That first picture of you is great. You're so beautiful Laura!
I haven't stayed up late talking in forever. Lol! Glad you guys had a good time! :)
glad he got a day off! I know how it is when they are always working or doing school.. days off are the best. you look great.
Post a Comment