The other day Phil made a coke with the kids. One afternoon I heard Ryder scooting the stool around the kitchen. When he came back into my bedroom{with crumbs on his face} I asked him if he was eating cake. His reply was "No, I not eat cake." This is what I found what I went back out to the kitchen.
He tried to cover it back up and deny it, but he was caught! I wasn't mad...just thought it was funny that he thought he needed to try to hide it from me.
Mixed 1 1/2 cups of corn starch and 1 1/2 cups water
Added a little food coloring to it.
And then we had sidewalk paint! It was a little watery looking at first, but once it dried it almost looked like chalk.
The kids had so much fun with it...we will be making it again for sure! I didn't let Piper down, because she was just trying to dump the bottles over. But it's totally safe and washes right out of their clothes. Next time I'll have to put them on a table where Piper can't reach them and let her crawl around in it and leave hand prints.
The weather has been so nice and the trees/flowers are starting to bloom...I love it!
I can't wait to try that big water bubble idea that I've been seeing all over Pinterest!

1 comment:
That last picture is incredible! That cake looks good and the sidewalk paint I have never heard of, but sounds like fun.
Post a Comment