Friday, March 9, 2012

Life

My camera hasn't had much of a life these days. We've been too busy with life & just enjoying the moments without it around for a bit. I had a photo shoot this past week though and made a banner for it. I pulled out the camera to take a picture of the banner & got this one of Piper while I was at it.
 The night before my shoot I was looking through my camera manual & reading up on a few things. Phil was patiently waiting for me to be finished & fell asleep on my lap for a little. I enjoyed it very much...doesn't happen very often any more. Reminded me of when we were dating and would fall sleep in each others laps while watching a movie.
 The next morning while I was setting up for my shoot I needed to take a few shots to see how it was going to look. I had my favorite little people come sit for me and they were more than thrilled to help me out! There are a lot of Ryder, but I just love how it shows his happy/bubbly/sweet/boy personality!!! I sure do love him!




 He makes the best monster/"roar" faces!





 And my little beauty! Her hair is way past due for a trim. She still says she wants to grow it out like Rapunzel's, but I'm not sure I'll make it to that point. She needs a trim A.S.A.P! 

 She is so sweet and such a great helper & big sister. When it's time for bed she never throws a fit. When I tell her it's time to make her bed or clean up...she just does it{then goes to help Ryder with his.} If Piper cries she runs to find out why and then tries to make her happy. She would rather sit and hold a baby, than play with friends{just like ME.} I know these traits are bound to change and she'll rebel, but right now she's a perfect little 4 year old{sassy and all!}

1 comment:

Amy J said...

I love those pictures of Cami and Ryder. The backdrop and props turned out so cute. PS, Brooke is wearing that same outfit as Piper today. Got to love cheap clearance :)