Yesterday I got a text that my friend was heading to the hospital for her youngest daughter. After hearing that she was being admitted for RSV and would be staying for the night, I offered to take her oldest. So Payton came over last night right at bed time. They were so excited and wanted to play, but I told them they needed to settle down and go to sleep and then we would do something in the morning. So after we woke up and got ready we went to Arctic Circle, then went to the park to play!
Watching the guys mow the grass.
Ryder sat at the end of the slide watching the lawn mower.
Tried to take a picture of us all going down the slide but it didn't work.
She picked some flowers for Piper...so sweet!
The kids have been playing outside for the last 3 hours! I love nice weather and having a backyard! We will be having Payton stay the night again tonight. Hopefully Brooke's oxygen gets better and they'll be able to go to home tomorrow...keep her in your prayers for us.
1 comment:
This made me tear up! I've missed her today but so grateful for your generosity and comfort knowing she is having fun with you guys! Thanks for everything! Love you guys!
Post a Comment