Last Saturday we took the kids bowling. It's so fun to see them get so excited and dance around while they wait for their ball to slowly make its way down the lane & then jump for joy when they hit a few pins!
I didn't take very many photos. Piper wanted out of the stroller so bad, but kept getting in peoples way. So we had to take turns walking around with her. We were going to play two games, but Piper was being a stink and Cambria said she was done. So we played one full game which Ryder totally won! And then we played a few rounds of the second before taking off.
The kids keep asking when we will go next and we have a pass for the kids to bowl free this summer, so we will be going back for sure. Next time I'm going to get Piper a sitter though so we can enjoy it a little more.
Monday night Phil was working late and I had been craving shrimp, so that's what I made! It was the kids first time having it.
Piper loved it and ate every last piece of food that was on her tray....nothing was in her seat or on the floor. I sure do love how this girl can eat!
I gave Ryder a toothpick to eat his...it's a little more fun that way. He enjoyed it. I don't think he loved it as much as his salad, but I was glad he ate it.
Cambria licked one piece and said she didn't like it and then opted for a bowl of cereal. It was delicious!
I had mowed the lawn Monday morning and Calyx came over to play with the kids in the water. So we were outside all day. After dinner the kids asked to go out again and since Phil wasn't home I thought it would be a great idea to keep them entertained and wear them out even more. So they went back out, half dressed & enjoyed the water before the sun set.
Piper loves hanging out on top of the slide.
And watching the kids through the whole.
Gave the kids a much needed bath before bed. Piper chilled in her diaper while I finished up the other kids.
Nice and clean!
1 comment:
That shrimp looks delish! Piper is so darn cute. Glad she is such a good eater, I remember what a hard time you had with Cambria at that age!
Post a Comment