Friday, September 28, 2012

Cali-Sept 4th & 5th

To save time I'm not going to comment on every photo & since they uploaded out of order anyway it won't matter. So Tuesday the 4th we headed down to the beach after breakfast. We spent all afternoon in the water. I tried body surfing but it was a little awkward with my belly. Boogie boarding would have been perfect if I could have snapped a board in half to get it off my belly. So I wasn't able to ride the waves like I would have hoped, but that's ok. The girls took the boogie boards and would sit an wait for a big wave to come and then drag them down into the water. It was neat to see them actually moving on them, even if they were just sitting down. They had many laughs together during that time. Ryder wasn't playing much and then just wrapped himself up in a towel and fell asleep. I thought he was just exhausted from the last few days, but it was the beginning of being sick. Phil & I went out to eat for a late lunch with Cody, Krystal and my dad. We went to a good mexican place. We went back out to the beach with the kids that evening and watched the sun set. That night all my family was sick. We were constantly going to the bathroom in the night and the kids were throwing up. The next day we were all still feeling yucky and just decided to stay home. The kids took turns taking naps and throwing up....not a fun day for us. The last picture of Ryder sleeping on the chair is the only picture I got that day.
































No comments: