Monday, January 26, 2009

My True Loves

Witnessing moments like these! There is something that happens everyday that makes me grateful to have such a wonderful daddy in our lives! It's the simple things that keep me happy. The mullet... I was in need of a hair cut...BAD!!
So I was off to the SALON.
I love every minute of the salon. It's so relaxing and nice to get away. And I always leave happy and looking HOT! lolIt feels great to have the hair off my neck! And I'm really liking the color this time around; a dark brown with some red.YaY! So HAPPY!Our working out has been going well. I'm not as sore as I thought I would be, but I'm definitely feeling a whole lot better. It's amazing what a nice run and lifting a few weights can do for you.

13 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

ahh i almost cut my hair like that just today!
how funny.
I love it!
its so cute!

Brianne said...

I love the picture of Phil and Cambria!! Also so loving your new haircut and color!!! So cute!!

shabbyscrapper said...

tender moments, for sure! *tear*
love the new 'do'...it is great for your face shape. i sooo need to start working out. i just can't seem to remember where i put my motivation!

love ya!

Ryan & Brooke said...

What did you as the hairstylist to do to your hair to achieve this look? My friend and I have been trying for months to end up with a cut like this. We have resolved ourselves that stylists in Oregon do not know how to give what I call the Utah Wedge. Let me know what you call it and we'll try it out this next go around. It looks super stylish!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Lookin' great Laura!! I have been keeping up on you, but haven't been leaving comments, SORRY! It seems like you guys are making the best out of living in Utah!

Seriously loving the new haircut, though!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

if you acutally go into my albums in myspace. into family and friends. its the 3rd album... on the second row, first pic...that is the shortest hair i have a pic of online. if you look at our engagment pictures closely, my hair was maybe 2 inches long on top. and buzzed up the back. i had extentions for those pictures and for our wedding :)

Erin said...

I love love LOVE your hair! You definitely wear it well. And I love those daddy daughter moments too.

The Dunmires said...

I love your new cut and color! very cute!
And that pic of Cami and daddy: priceless.

Amy Blue said...

Oh for a sec I thought I was looking in a mirror! Super cute hair! Isn't janelle wonderful? Looks amazing on you.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great. It compliments your lovely face =D Also the picture of Cambria and your husband are just the cutest. Great blog!

Amy J said...

She did take a good nap! I moved her from the highchair to her crib without waking her and she slept atleast an hour. Yay for wearing them out!

Anonymous said...

Wow, so darn HOT!!!! LOL
I bet your hubby is saying wowzie!!!
good Luck on your new arrival getting so close huh?
YIPPEE!!!

Kelsey said...

hey i love your haircut! The pic of your hubby and cambria is so so cute! are you still in utah?