Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ryder @ 2 months

This first photo was taken on the 29th of July. This was the day that Ryder turned 2 months old.His appointment wasn't until the next day. He weighed in at 13 pounds 3.5 ounces. Was 23 inches long & his head was 16. He got 1 fluid/medicine in the mouth & then 3 shots. He cried when they stuck him, but seriously fell asleep as they were putting the band aids on him like 2 seconds later. I was hoping that he would take a good nap after that, but woke up as soon as we got home. Later that night you could tell that his legs were tender, but he was pretty happy. These next 2 photos were taken after we got home that day.
He really likes to move his tongue & stick it out.
This next photo was taken on Friday, I just thought it was kinda cute.
And then on Saturday I had a little photo shoot while he was chillen on the floor, nothing too special, but I really hadn't taken too many photos of him yet, you think? lol
My little chunker is growing up too fast. He is already in size 3-6 months clothes & the next pack of diapers we are going to buy need to be a size 2.
So serious.
And here he is today. Big smiles for mommy.
I am so grateful for a happy(most of the time), healthy baby!

4 comments:

Daniels Family Established 2007 said...

Love the posts! camping looked fun! Ryder is so big! I only have 5 weeks left woohoo! Super cute pics ! Glad to see you posted some!

* Missy * said...

he is so adorable! I can't believe he has been here for 2 months already! wow. time sure is flying by these days. I LOVE that picture that has his weight, I think you called it the serious picture. so cute!!

shabbyscrapper said...

LOVE 'EM! LOVE YOU!! ALMOST DONE MOVING...PHEW...

Anonymous said...

wow he is growing up really fast. he is such a beautiful little boy.