So this may not seem too exciting to some of you, but we were stoked at our house! Cambria has gone #2 in the toilet before, but today was the first time she did it all on her own, with no resistance. The first few times she went I could tell that she needed to go & would put her on the toilet & it would take her a few minutes before she would feel comfortable enough to go. Well this morning she had just got out of the bath & was naked. I asked her to go throw something in the trash for me, which is right by the toilet. I saw her throw it away & then I heard her say "I farted" as she grabbed her bum. She put the topper on the toilet, pulled the stool over, sat down & went. I was thrilled!!! We are getting much closer, but are still having a few accidents. Yay for going number two!
1 comment:
Go Cambria! That will be so exciting when you are back to just one in diapers. I hope she keeps it up, sounds like she is doing awesome potty training.
Post a Comment