oh my that is amazing! I mean they could of been twins! Cute!!!!
wow!!! they really do look alike! beautiful kids :)
I REALLY DIDN'T THINK THEY LOOKED THAT MUCH ALIKE. I THOUGHT CAMI LOOKED LIKE BLUE AND RYDER LOOKED LIKE YOU...BUT, WOW! CRAZY! AND SO CUTE!
That's so fun! My husband and his sister just younger than him look really similar. That's awesome!
Very similar features but they are very different at the same time!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my that is amazing! I mean they could of been twins! Cute!!!!
wow!!! they really do look alike! beautiful kids :)
I REALLY DIDN'T THINK THEY LOOKED THAT MUCH ALIKE. I THOUGHT CAMI LOOKED LIKE BLUE AND RYDER LOOKED LIKE YOU...BUT, WOW! CRAZY! AND SO CUTE!
That's so fun! My husband and his sister just younger than him look really similar. That's awesome!
Very similar features but they are very different at the same time!
Post a Comment