Friday night we went to my niece Taylee's 3rd birthday party. Of course the first thing Ryder spotted were the balloons and he had to see them.
Here's the birthday girl blowing out her candles & the yummy cupcakes. Notice that Cambria helped blow out the candles.
The kids enjoyed the cupcakes. Cambria ate 2, but just ate the top and left the cake. They each got to bring home a balloon, which they were excited about. Happy Birthday Taylee!
Saturday we dropped the kids off with Phil's parents and went out to celebrate my birthday. We went and saw a movie...my first time seeing a movie in 3D at the theater. Then grabbed a bite to eat. Picked up the kids & then went home, where me & the kids took a good nap. Then we headed over to Phil's parents for pizza and then I went with his mom and sister to the Relief Society Broadcast. It was a good day. On the way home Ryder fell sleep and I turned back to see Cambria rubbing his hand...I love them! Monday Amy & the girls were up in Layton so we got together. Phil showed up early from work, just as we were getting ready to leave. We sent him to pick us up a pizza and had him meet us at the park. We let the kids play and eat. Then we went back to our house where Payton got to stay and play for a little, before they went home. I made Taco salad for dinner & an Oreo Cream Pie for dessert. I had to baby sit, which I didn't mind because we were planning on spending the night at home. I received a few phone calls, some cards in the mail, and many wishes via Facebook. Even had a few people stop by. These are my gifts, along with some money that came in the cards. Thank you everyone!
We recently started using a new toothpaste that is spearmint flavor and every time I brush my teeth I crave that flavor. So I bought some candy to satisfy my craving.
My friend had told me that she made these cute vases all with stuff from the dollar store. So I picked up some supplies to see if I could come up with something for the top of my fridge. I decided not to use the little balls, and the big vase still needs a base & I haven't actually glued the bases on, so when I do that I can show you all how to do it and the finished project.
I have a ton of projects that I have started and not finished and a ton more that I have in mind that I'd love to do. I just have no motivation these days. I hoping in the next few weeks I'll get a burst of energy and be able to catch up on a few things. I'm getting excited for Cambria's birthday, and so is she. I think that's why I'm so excited about it this year. She knows what she wants and who she wants there...she's able to have a say in things...it's fun!





4 comments:
Those came out so cute. I'm glad we got the chance to see you guys a bit on your birthday! Miss you guys again already!
THE ONLY REASON TO EAT A CUPCAKE IS FOR THE FROSTING! LOVE IT!
Those vases are way cute and creative..good job. It looks like you are very loved to get that much stuff on your birthday! Your kid are so cute!
I totally wish I could be there for her borthday party! Some time I will be there :)
Post a Comment